Due to the coronavirus situation, Yan and Tan Peng will unfortunately not be coming to Sutton this spring.
Some of us would like to meet instead for some morning practice during the weekends of the planned workshop, March 21/22 and 28/29, and on Tuesdays, March 24 and 31. Please contact Tutti (450-538-4041 or firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested in joining us.
Morning classes (Qi Gong) take place from 9:00 to 12:00.
Afternoon classes on weekdays (Guqin (ancient chinese instrument) and calligraphy) and weekends (Qi Gong) take place from 14:00 to 16:00.
Please contact us for more information and reservations at 450-538-4041.
Classes will be held in English with some translation to French, if needed.
See the list of things to bring
Morning (9 am to 12 pm) and afternoon class (2 to 4 pm).
Given on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Reserve specific date in advance, or call to find out availability at any time.
100 $ per day
Given on Saturday and Sunday (9:00 to 12:00 and 14:00 to 16:00). Consult our calendar for all available dates.
Deposit: we require a non-refundable deposit of 50 $. The remaining 200 $ can be paid on arrival.
Deadline: sign ups are open until June 21st.
250 $ per weekend
Here are some details on what to bring to ensure your comfort during the course.
- Yoga mat (If you do not have one, we will have extras available)
- Cushion to sit on, and any extras to support your knees, if necessary.
- Water bottle
- Lunch (You are welcome to eat your lunch on site, and walk around the property or rest as you like. If you prefer, there will be time to go to one of the restaurants in Sutton. It is a 10 minute car ride away.)
- Jacket or sweater, and a shawl or blanket
- Rain coat or umbrella if it is raining.
- Comfortable clothes.
- Indoor shoes, slippers, or bare feet for inside training; outdoor shoes if we train outside, weather permitting!
- Sun hat
- Insect repellent
- Please avoid perfume as a kindness to those with allergies